Friday, July 17, 2009

Update on Zebrog and Blog Award

Well I got a little of the background started. I'm planning on it being an out of focus green foliage background. This one is really fun to work on, and I'm really happy with how it's turning out. Pastelbord takes a lot of layers, so it's going to need much more work. It's eating my pencils up like crazy.

In the end, I plan to varnish it like Nicole Caulfield does with her pastelbord work, and frame it without glass. This is only the second time I have worked on Pastelbord....the first time was a 5x7, so I wouldn't say I have too much experience with this. Plus, I didn't try varnishing that one, so that will be a first. I hope it works out. But she explained how she does it in the workshop that I took back in February, so I shouldn't have a problem. I hope.

Also, I got another blog award from Lori Talbert at Twin Cedars Drawing Board blog.

Thank you, Lori! I'm supposed to name 7 things about myself that I've never told before. That might be hard to do, so I'm going to take some time to think about that. I will post a blog award thread, where I will fulfill my duty to claim this award, and pass it on to 7 other bloggers.

I'll see you, in the future!! - Doc Brown, Back to the Future
(sorry, my fiance likes to imitate this line, it's stuck in my head because of him. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment