Thursday, July 2, 2009

Completed Portrait

I apologize for the picture quality. I completed this portrait on Monday night at my grandmother's house, so that my aunt could take it home with her on Tuesday morning. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera at home, and had to take this picture using my mom's camera, in dim lighting. But I suppose it's ok, because I got good pictures of the progress, so you were able to see most of the detail. The cloud in the middle is not nearly as bright as it is in the photo. My aunt was happy with it, and promised to send me a picture of it when she gets it hung on the wall. I look forward to that.

I would like to start my next drawing today, but I'm feeling a little wiped out. I went to cycling class at 8am this morning, and then came home and spent the next 2 1/2 hours mowing the grass, which had gotten a little out of hand since my fiance has been sick for almost 2 weeks. That was a lot of sun, (which I try to avoid) and so I feel really drained. I've been drinking non-stop to rehydrate my body. And I plan to go to the 7pm cycling class too. We only went to the a.m. class to support it so it doesn't come off the schedule. We already told the instructor that we would be back at 7, so now I'll feel guilty if I don't go. I hate disappointing people (even if it's not necessarily that big of a deal).

So watch for the updates on the next project. Should be posting soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment