Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm Engaged!!!

My boyfriend of almost 5 years came home tonight and told me I had to go on my blog, and read a comment that someone had left on there. So I went on, and he told me to scroll down the blog award post, and read what some guy wrote. So I did....

no, I'm not going to make you go off to read that.....I'll paste it here:

that guy said...

Jenna...

You are an amazing artist, in every sense of the word. When we met, I thought = damn. this girl is amazing. In so many ways you have shown me that you are everything and more that anyone could hope for. Not to get theological, but an answer to a prayer would not be embellishing.

Two years ago I proclaimed that I would marry you... It's taken some time, but my feelings have only grown stronger. I want nothing more than to spend the rest of my life with you. So, without further adieu... WILL YOU>>>


OPEN THIS BOX OF CHOCOLATES???

I turned to look at him and he was holding a box of Norman Love chocolates. So he got down on his knee and presented it to me, and watched me open it.




So then I started crying and got all mushy and stuff. So my boyfriend proposed to me on Friday the 13th.....and I think, it couldn't have been more romantic! :)

8 comments:

  1. HURRAY !!!! This is the sweetest story i ever heard ! Congratulations, Jenna ! May you both be happy for many-many years to come and even longer than that ! I`m so happy for you !!!
    Hugs and kisses ( and that ring looks marvelous !:-) )
    Elen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and best wishes! When is the wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lori! We haven't set a date yet...but it will be at least a year from now. I'm thinking maybe March of 2010 (though I haven't discussed that with him yet. lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a a great story!!! Nates sooo awesome! I am sooo happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a great story! Romance is not dead:)
    Congrats! (The chocolates look pretty yummy too:)

    ReplyDelete