Monday, January 12, 2009

Goal # 1 - Mission Accomplished!

Well here I am! New Year Resolution #1....create a blog and keep up with it. So that's it. Blog created. Check.

When thinking of my New Year Resolutions this year, I decided that I need to focus more on my artwork. Not just creating it, but doing something with it, for a change. So since I've noticed within the past few months that a lot of the artists that I admire have blogs (some of which can be seen in my sidebar), I decided to follow suit. This blog will hopefully help to keep me motivated to accomplish all my artistic goals (or as many as I realistically can).

In this blog, I plan to keep you updated on my artistic journey. I will keep you informed of anything art-related in my life. You'll see all my work in progress, including the bloopers. (Well, not if I'm creating the piece as a gift for someone...obviously, that will need to be kept secret until after the recipient is presented with the gift). So that's it. If you are interested in keeping up with me, you can subscribe to this blog in the sidebar, so that you receive email updates everytime I post, or you can click on "follow this blog" in the sidebar to follow along in Google Reader.

Since this is my first post, if you would like to see some of my work, you can visit my website at http://www.jennawhite.com/. So thanks for stopping by, and I hope you come around again :)

3 comments:

  1. The site is looking good :) Nice logo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenna,

    Good luck with your project and your art.

    Kind regards,

    José

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jose! I hope you come back to visit again :)

    ReplyDelete